.

.

Wednesday 20 November 2013

His Refining




This picture just really spoke to me. The Lord refines us. And just looking at the picture I just felt like God was showing me so much! We are the pot being crafted, over the span of our lives, and Jesus is the one who consistently changes us, moves in us, crafting us. But see how in this picture the tool that the potter is using to refine and perfect the pottery? It's a lump of dried pottery that was not useful, and shouldn't be included in the masterpiece. Correct me if I am crazy but God uses our failures, weaknesses,  and trials to refine us. He works all things together for our good. Romans 8:28. So it is just so cool! Thank God for using your trials to mould and perfect you! Because our God is good, and  never allows trials to happen for anything bad, or for no reason. Praise God in all seasons. He is always working!

No comments:

Post a Comment