.

.

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Free

It's so funny. how you get a hold of me. So sure of myself I think I know exactly how you are going to do it . And then, you show up. Right when I need you and right where I need you to be. I want to stand under the shadow of grace. I want to drink from your overflowing cup of joy and love. You want to see me loved , you want to see my happiness. Lord Jesus you love me! How amazing is that. You want to fight for my heart every day and you have won it. Yet you keep on loving. God you are so big and so deep and what an amazing opportunity it is to journey deeper into your heart. Deeper into you and all the things you have waiting for me. This is the day that The Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. I love you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment