.

.

Thursday 17 October 2013

A Big Deal

Our lives start now. Eternity starts now.  When we accept Christ, we get pulled into another realm. We are no longer of the world but we live in it. Everything is new, Christ is redeeming and uprooting. It hurts, but God is greater! The end result is greater. Right now I have to be honest. I don't feel right.. I dont feel loved, I dont feel cherished. BUT I know I am. No matter where I go there is a shelter over my head. No matter where I fall, the Father's hands are there to catch me. No matter who decides to walk away from me, The Lord doesnt just walk to me, he runs to me, clings to me. He is stuck on me, because HE loves me and humbles himself to pursue me even though he CREATED the universe. That is a pretty stinking big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment